The 9 Keys to become a Joyful Lifestyle Traveler
- 0.I left the first solo trip with 72 USD, not enough for 1 week, from Lima, to Piura and back, in 1996. Enjoyable time at the beach. Learned on my first coach surfing experience at Colan beach. ( i will join coach surfing as lifestyle traveler club in 2013, and being banned by no reason in 2014)
- 1.I decided to travel, and leave all behind to dont go back in 1997, my Trip to Switzerland (1997-1998) brought to me an awakening process, transformational that will change my whole life.
- 2.I left with 3 USD, back in 1999, from LIMA around of 2 months, to the andean highlands. Adventure, black magic and risk, learned on safety and power based issues on the road. ( I will ground in 2000 a travelers club, in colab. inspiration with my travel community and will invite other travelers to join me as volunteers, caring for traveler security and safety issues as well collaboration with local organizations and culture, while on the road, street children, arts, culture, communication for development, training, technology transfer, tourism and development)
- 3.I left with 15 USD, a 3 months trip providing business consultancy and web based solutions, from the highlands north central Peru to La Paz Bolivia. ( Shifted from a non profit organization to a for profit, moved to Chile with 150 USD, grounded and registered a company, waiting about 9 months for the final residence permit, i decided to move to Switzerland, where i did finally started a new business in 2003)
- 4.I started up a company in Switzerland, teaching languages in 2003 with 50 USD, earned in less than 6 months about 3500.00 CHF per month
- 5.I have been in total about 3.5 years waiting for residence and working permits. Where those savings came from ? Had to invest time into skills, network, and productivity. Author since 2007. while waiting for my german residence permit. Married second in 2008.
- 6.I divorced twice, and found ideal to my self to travel again; beside divorce expenses, location and friends did not become more friendly not laws regarding residence permits. I shifted from location / country based business into web based organization in 2013
- 7. In 2013 i decided to create a bridge Europe-Asia traveling, with a consultancy service, asked for assistants that would team up with me to do the work abroad, got more than 100 applications. Took time to interview about 145 people on skype and decided to start up a club of lifestyle travelers. Now a project on hold.
- 8. After being threatened twice, and attacked, eventually for my peace activism and sustainable development work, or maybe for my beliefs and practices, (Germany, Russia), and after key customers and students did create a debt of about 30000.00 EUR not paying for valuable services, money i would invest to pay my debts and buy land in Russia and Asia, i end up on the road again with 3 USD. Landed in an airplain back to my base cam in Finland, where i will start up a new peace and culture campaign.
- 9. Waiting for residence permit since November 2014, i started an education business online dedicated to empower peace, family, culture, life care and heritage.
Do you think my trip was fun?
I got a burned out in 2011, after my second divorce in 2012 German inmigration asked me to leave the country even i was living there since 2007, i needed 15 days more in order to receive a permanent residence our lawyer missed the count and planned the divorce date 15 days to early..or was my wife that wanted me away? end of 2012, december i had all my Germany companies placed on hold or down, with a burned out plus divorce plus residence permit on hold, received a business visa. I had at that point 3 possible locations to create a second home base: Belgium, Austria and Finland. On the road… Extreme business and lifestyle travel! The road is fun but also a real life adventure.
It has been fun, while there are many adventures i will only tell in my diary and some articles on spiritual archeology, extreme sports, love and X-files i would like to add here for you to enjoy. ( The Odin Theta Diary has been inspired on my spiritual archeology work, prime culture. http://prime-archeology.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info ; and here some X-files and the Dolomites adventure as example, or all about love on the road )
What i did learn about? Well, you can read all i learned along my travels about my self and life www.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
or MORE… on all i have been working at in my BIOGRAPHY.
People might think one must focus only in one thing to be good, but it isnt true, on the road you learn that multiple talents skills and abilities or wisdoms are more valuable for saving your life than just specialization, which after so many years modern culture complex life and market proof to be the right attitude, business, state and professionals must now go the same path, lifestyle travelers learned on the road.
- Use an umbrella. It is the most practical tool not only for the rain but also for the sun. Only wind make it non practical, for example a sand storm. Not useful if acid fire rain or volcanic ashes…. More… ask the next umbrella store or ask LUIS for one.
- No drugs, alcohol, sugar, sex, non tangible love. Avoid all kind of substances that empower delusional perception, self-desempowerment, road abandon, lack of the decision making ability, lack-ability of being present in the moment. Love yourself, love the world, keep your heart into divine love, the path of action. More http://all-you-need-is-love.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/?p=1197 http://all-you-need-is-love.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/?page_id=93
- Eat healthy: raw, vegan, good water, practice yoga and meditation. But remember to be honest, there are many importance practices associated to light-breath-arianism, self-sourcing of elements; and know that in order to do those practices is ideal to live in nature, not in the city or abroad. More… http://prime-yoga.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/?page_id=104
- Practice meditative conscious love making.More… http://all-you-need-is-love.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/?page_id=730
- Learn as many skills as possible considering peace, family, culture, life care and heritage as the most valuable actual needs of human kind on earth. Realize that skills are not enough. More… http://all-you-need-is-love.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/?p=1159
- Increase your wealth. Wealth are not only skills, abilities, capacity, network, but as well property and financial resources. Realize that the end of the road is your last breath. Until then, you might like as many lifestyle traveler does to have some land or travel business, for which you need savings; or create a community of travelers that cares for you until your last breath. More… http://all-you-need-is-love.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/?p=1159
- Live as a global citizen, multiculturality, earth is your land, care for peace, family, culture, life care and heritage. Honor, support and respect every culture in its natural self development. Practice non intervention and non interaction; unless you practice conscious love making and family at your location, be like a breeze of wind. Respect the local laws, collaborate with local government, be transparent and honest with them, they are your hosts. Care for human rights and peace. More…http://human-rights.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info/?page_id=14
- Your land is the travelers land, your culture the culture of travelers; realize the travel community has a history, a language, traditions, costumes, heroes, there for is a living multinational not geo located culture. Notice there are travel lifestyles and eventually some travelers networks would like to dominate the travelers land, but you realize you are a lifestyle traveler and know what to live in the road means. More… http://odinsdiary.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- Learn languages and emotions of each tribe, location or culture you encounters. Human kind is more complex than what you think. There are many qualities of emotions not expressed by language standard used at countries, Discover what have not been told. More… http://prime-language.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- Practice safety and security, Become skillful in non violent communication practices that are non conceptual or brain program oriented (normally through language). Work with tangible emotional skills, and individuals self-awareness consciousness and responsibility.Practice non violent nor combative martial arts, but learn also self defense. Perceive the good in people but as well avoid blindness regarding the learned or pushed by life, culture or consciousness abuse, desempowering or corrupted behaviour. More… http://prime-do.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
Well, the road brought me to the clarity that lifestyle travelers culture need of own government.
- Travel Operator School. A team that back you up on the road.
- Extreme Travel & Business School. Learn through weekend trainings monitored online the best skills and knowledge you need on the road.
- Lifestyle Travel Culture Project. Join lifestyle travelers into lifestyle travel culture projects ( land, arts, retirement, global citizenship pass) and business ventures.
- Membership Only with invitation: email@example.com for a skype interview @ luisdanielmaldonadofonken