A candidate to Jedi claim to know 12 rules on how to learn…
MY FINAL COMMENT: Obvioulsy the author of these 12 rules was not informed by a real teacher, and is not really responsible, by suggesting to other students what the rules are. Which Jedi Order is behind this candidate to Jedi?
My comments : with (009)
Here my comments: http://www.learning-mind.com/12-rules-of-a-modern-day-jedi-apprentice-to-help-you-discover-your-inner-power/
1. Apprentice chooses his teacher and the teacher accepts the apprentice who chose the teacher. As an eastern wisdom says, “When the student is ready the teacher will appear”. If you are really ready to learn, then choose your teacher and the teacher will have to accept you as the student.
(009) WRONG: The teacher decide if the student is ready.
2. It is impossible to teach everything the teacher knows, the student only takes what he can handle. The teacher had his teachers at one time and he had received all the knowledge that he was able to handle. Now it is the duty of a student to learn what he can from the teacher and accept what he can handle.
3. Respect your teacher. By respecting your teacher, you respect yourself. By offending your teacher, you offend yourself. Remember that a student is standing on the shoulders of a teacher. A student comes, receives knowledge, makes his or her own masterpiece and then leaves.
(009)QUESTIONABLE: according to teaching student may only be able to apply the knowledge as it is, not to recreate ÏTS OWN”. Its own does not exist, knowledge is pure, only one. When its own appears, then ego appears. While one must remember that dark age of kaliyuga brought corrupted teachings to the world, IN our current times, the student must be wise as well.
4. The one who relentlessly asks a question doesn’t want to do their own work in order to discover the answer. Those people who constantly ask questions without even trying to do something themselves are too lazy to learn. Without trying to find your own answers to the questions, you get stuck in a circle of problems rather than moving in a spiral of your spiritual evolution.
(009)NOTICE: If a teacher kick your ass, and ask you to leave, if you ever loose the “welcome”to ask, practice or learn. Might be a reason. Look at yourself first.
5. The question that was asked correctly holds the answers. If you ask the question correctly, you might discover that it already holds 98% of the answer. The duty of a teacher is to fill in the blanks and give his vision of missing 2% in the question in order to assist you in getting the answer to the question.
(009)TEACHERS Has no duty in those terms. It is not the role of the teacher to answer your questions or fulfill your “needs”ägenda”of learning, but to bring you to knowledge. What knowledge is vary depending on teaching. Prime Teachings look for your heart, mind, consciousness to expand. You may never receive an answer to your questions, or maybe you may… who knows..do you know? www.prime-peace.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
6. A true teacher is not the one who teaches with words, but the one who teaches through their own example, actions and patience. In order to acquire true knowledge, you need to learn from someone who had the experience of what you are trying to learn. Practice is the sole criterion for testing the truth.
(009)TEACHING is not a handscraft, nor science, not behaviour or moral.. If you do not know what your teacher teaches, why you would ask for teaching…without knowing what will be given to you.
7. Teaching with just words is the waist of time. Information that was explained in all the details will not be useful in practice. If you concentrate on every detail and on the strictly logical part of something that you are trying to learn, you are blocking the work of your right brain and it will be impossible to see the whole picture.
(009)NOT PRECISE: teachings are of many kinds. which kind of teaching, method or practice you look for: Actually the only way for learning is to apply it, when learning means self transformation
8. Learn from Nature. Learn but don’t demand. You are a student of the world that was created before you were born (and before your current as well as previous incarnations). Everything we know, from computers to the clothes we wear, we learn from observing Nature. We need to respect it and learn to live in harmony without demanding things that originate from our egocentric worldview.
(009)WRONG: Enacrnations are a construction, in the field of consciousness, there is no such a principle as linear time.
9. Never try to prove the truth to the blind. Approach the blind when they are ready to see the truth. There is no need to waste your energy on someone who is not ready to see or listen.
(009)APPLY also when the blind claim is capable to see as for have both eyes open and perceives light. The blind is blind in the heart, not in the eye.
10. Every person is a genius on his or her own unique level. Everyone is equal in eternity. Everyone has their own path and mission in life. You should respect the truth of others and strive to evolve yourself.
(009)NOTICE: your knowledge is that one you can verify in every instead, at the instead, not the information or memories you have of knowledge you applied before.
11. Fight. Life is worth it. You choose you own life, so don’t complain. Life is full of choices. You choose what you are and what you become in the future. Complaining gets you stuck in the past and limits your fighting skills for the better future.
12. The power of the Force that you can achieve through SPAS cannot be reversed. When you know how to use the true power behind the energy of the Field, you can’t reverse it. You have to take full responsibility for the powers you acquire and in the ways you use them.
(009)FINAL COMMENT: Obvioulsy the author of these 12 rules was not informed by a real teacher, and is not really responsible, by suggesting to other students what the rules are. Which Jedi Order is behind this candidate to Jedi?
Read more at: http://www.learning-mind.com/12-rules-of-a-modern-day-jedi-apprentice-to-help-you-discover-your-inner-power/